Got hit with my first DC Ban - Thanks to EAC
My files are not modified in any way, but I got booted from the game (I'm not banned or anything).
My files are not modified in any way, but I got booted from the game (I'm not banned or anything).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Verify the integrity of the games' files and make sure software that interferes with files (anti-virus included) is either not running or excludes all DbD-related files.
Yeah I had the same issue. Like Orion said, after verifying my files through Steam I haven't seen it come up since.
HOLY HELL YOU ARE BACK ORION!