Can I get banned unjustly?

I'll try to make this brief.

Sometimes (not everytime, just rarely) my internet connection has drops in speed. When this happens, in the survivor's camera it seems like "I'm hacking".

I think that this has the same effect than when killers use VPN. They throttle their connection speeds and somehow, the dedicated servers gives priority to what happened in the low connection PC. Basically, I think that if you have a low speed connection and you hit someone, the server says "Oh this guy hit someone, so that was a hit" (even if in the survivor's PC that didn't happen).

But obviously I'm not hacking, it's just my internet connection and its problems sometimes.

I've been having a lot of ignorants saying that they would report me for hacking and that they recorded videos (if they recorded, I suppose that it's happening what I said before).

Is there any possibility that I can get banned unjustly by ignorant people like this?

Comments

  • It's unlikely you'll be banned for having connection issues. However, if this is a real concern for you, either contact your ISP and get them to fix it, or stop playing games your connection can't handle.

  • @Orion said:

    It's unlikely you'll be banned for having connection issues. However, if this is a real concern for you, either contact your ISP and get them to fix it, or stop playing games your connection can't handle.

    As I said, this connection speed problems happen just rarely. And if for now I haven't been banned, I think I won't.

    I just was asking here because due to the VPN killers stuff, I thought that maybe they'd think I'm one or something.