Why is Legion Feral Frenzy miss stun still a thing?

A good majority of the community know to combat jukes and 360’s you up your sensitivity without it you’re going to struggle. Most of us can agree on this yes?

How in gods name is FF stun somehow still balanced in the eyes of the devs?!? Especially for new players that want to play Legion, with the current MM they’ll be put against experienced players. Even if MM wasn’t a problem you’ve got smurf accounts.

He’s the only killer that’s penalised massively for a whiff

Comments

  • You use it to catch up with the survivor, miss on purpose and then hit them normally, that's why.

    Also imagine it with Unrelenting...

  • @Cheers said:

    You use it to catch up with the survivor, miss on purpose and then hit them normally, that's why.

    Also imagine it with Unrelenting...

    A four second stun gives the survivor plenty of time to get to a pallet, so no.

  • @StutteringSpartan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1263203#Comment_1263203

    A four second stun gives the survivor plenty of time to get to a pallet, so no.

    Doesn't make a huge difference to me. You have to be good in the chase regardless if yiure going to main Legion.

  • @StutteringSpartan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1263203#Comment_1263203

    A four second stun gives the survivor plenty of time to get to a pallet, so no.

    The overnerf was due to the massive outcry of killers and survivors who were against Legion.

    I've never liked Legion because of the edgy teen angst, hot topic teen type of killer along with the most boring gameplay I've ever experienced in this game.

  • Stop complaining that you can't hit a survivor, it's not that hard. It's just a normal M1, stop missing.

  • @chase131119 said:

    Stop complaining that you can't hit a survivor, it's not that hard. It's just a normal M1, stop missing.

    As someone who mains Legion, it's a fair bit different to a normal m1.

  • It's really not that bad.... you just have to either lunge from farther away (harder to 360) or just be patient and wait until they're finished spinning, then strike. Legion was my first killer and the only one I played for a good while (and I still play him, of course!), and I've only missed a handful of attacks in all my experience with him. Patience is key.

    I don't think that would be a good idea to remove the stun after missing an attack, as people would instead just attack to end their frenzy instead of having to cancel it or let it run out. Although, I'm not quite sure what you're wanting anymore, as CheersTC made a good point and you replied there would still be the four second stun with your reply? I'm a bit confused.

    I'd also like to say that Nurse is also penalized for a whiff, and Demogorgon shred, and Pig lunge, so Legion isn't the only one.... 😉