SWF

Im tired of hearing people complain about how SWF is toxic and OP and how they should remove it from the game. SWF is only OP and toxic if you make it that way. I enjoy playing with my friends. We don't go around t bagging and constantly clicking flashlights and bring them every game or abuse them or anything like that. (I know just because we don't, that other people don't) We just have communication. If they remove SWF do you think this game is gonna still thrive?? Ask yourself that. People will leave. The game isn't fun for me to play on my own and many people think the same. BTW this isn't mean't to be toxic I just wanted to share my opinion. Thanks.

Comments

  • Problems I see with SWF:

    • Rank progess goes to fast while in SWF.
    • Yo can be a rank 4-8, invite 3 friends who are 17-20 and progress to rank 1 playing with that group while facing rank 20-13 killers.
    • At red rank, most of the SWF will be going to the match with all the meta build they can bring, which is ok. But they will be facing a killer who maybe want to try a new build or is not prepared to face a coordinated team.

    IMO a good solution will be that they allow all players to see who is in group. And give bonus BP to killers who face SWF groups (Also you can give bonus BP to Survivals who play Solo). With this come to the killer if he want to face the SWF or dodge the lobby.

    Knowing that a killer will be facing a SWF will allow him to prepare for that match.

    MMR and rank system are another problem, but that is another topic.

  • After many hours of playing killer, solo survivor, and survivor with a friend or two, I've come to the conclusion that SWF is only overpowered because you remove spots that the incredibly bad red ranks can pop into and just do nothing all game while also lasting like 10 seconds in chase from healthy.

    I think that regardless of communication if you get matched against 4 great survivors the games will look like "SWF games." The problem is that a majority of red rank survivors are absolute garbage at the game and tend to play hardcore stealth more often than not.

    Don't get me wrong though, I dodge obvious 4 man SWFs when I see them pop into the lobby thanks to instant killer queue times because I've had my fair share of gens being destroyed or them calling out where my totems are to others when I use them and start chasing them off. SWFs in the red ranks are straight up unenjoyable and tend to be a sweat fest thanks to matchmaking grabbing lower ranked killers when you have a bunch of different color ranks you're grouped with so you only get the 4x red rank squads.

  • @UkilledLegion said:

    SWF its OP SWF legal cheat because SWF can coordinate and use voice

    We need to admit the comms make the game way easier for SFW. Aftercare, Better Together, Blood Pact, Empathy, Kindred, and Wake up! aura readings are all rendered useless by a team communicating essentially freeing you perk slots. Comms gives your team location of all other survivors and allows you to relay to your team information regarding the killer belongings, totems, available gens, chests/items, hatch. Not even mentioning the location of the killer.

    The issue with SFW is not the matching as a group, is the communication.

  • @Macymj6 said:

    Im tired of hearing people complain about how SWF is toxic and OP and how they should remove it from the game. SWF is only OP and toxic if you make it that way. I enjoy playing with my friends. We don't go around t bagging and constantly clicking flashlights and bring them every game or abuse them or anything like that. (I know just because we don't, that other people don't) We just have communication. If they remove SWF do you think this game is gonna still thrive?? Ask yourself that. People will leave. The game isn't fun for me to play on my own and many people think the same. BTW this isn't mean't to be toxic I just wanted to share my opinion. Thanks.

    I honestly think they should make it where the highest rank be where they should start in search for a killer. So that Rank 4 can't invite other people who are Rank 20 and face baby killers just so they can have an easy win. It should start the search at Red Rank killers and the longer they wait the more it expands but that's just my opinion

1 2 ›