Most hated characters?

That one survivor or killer you see in your games that just gets on your nerves- for me, its Meg. Seriously, Megs are so useless. They don't do gens, don't save teammates, they just SB around the map and crouch. Very rare to see a Meg doing something useful in my games. Also not a fan of Neas, they tend to be some of the most toxic players next to Feng.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • For me:

    Most hated survivor: Jake Park - In the games I've been killer, Jake seems the one who comes up with the stupidest moves and dumbest saves. Sure, for a killer that should be a gift, but whenever he gets in my radius, I feel my IQ being devoured.

    Most hated killer: The Ghost Face - With his stupid flipping cloak, that stupid comic mask, sculking around like Myer's annoying little brother, and running after you like some flipping Scooby Doo villain. He's just ... ugh!

  • Meg with her stupid ######### mask. God they're all so annoying. They're gnats. Then we have Wraith... Does every ######### Wraith in this game just tunnel and camp? Seems like it.

  • Survivors-Dunno why but quentins/megs/claudettes always sandbag me. And they are always rank 20s,david's and bills sometimes too.

    Killers-I'm not really bothered by any killer tbh,but I'm bothered by a combo of a garbage ass map and a not that fun killer but still playable against on an enjoyable map. E.g Doctor on lerys(dislike both,can play against doctor on outdoor maps but indoor just sucks ass) Doctor on any autohaven map(I'll have more fun cause I like the realm)

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    Survivor is Claudette. At least a MegHead can eat some aggro, but Clauds are just down right useless. And as killer Blendettes are annoying.

    Killer it's Spirit. I completely suck at mindgaming so I always go down too her, its so annoying.

    Haha that's it men,


    Join my Spirit hater's club ( we are 60millions )

    STRIDOR was nerf btw

  • Dwight. Nothing against the people who play him. I just hate the character.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Survivors:

    Claudette

    Nea?

    Adam

    Killers:

    Doctor (by new players)

    Legion

    Spirit

    Freddy

    Leatherface (kinda of a split between the community)

    God youd hate me 😂

  • Bill

    l dunno for some reason everytime l play with a bill they just do something stupid (well more stupid than regular solo’s do)

    l find my self always saying “######### is this bill doing?”

  • @DelsKibara said:

    No offense, OP.

    But whenever I play Killer, the one Survivor I hate the most is Kate.

    Either for being completely clueless about the game or absolutely ruthless in my pursuit of her.

    I cannot seem to get a read on Kate mains and that is rather frustrating to me whenever I play Killer.

    Why? We are cute as Kate mains

  • Nancy's I feel like we do one gen then the rest of the game there like "gen, Im to busy sandbagging to do gens"

    Hag is the most annoying killer to go against, if ur in basement ur basically screwed , especially against a make ur choice hag

  • Killers: Wraith, Deathslinger, Legion and Trapper.

    Survivors: Feng Min, Bill and Lisa Garland.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I f—-ing hate trapper. One game against him and I’m checking my feet seven games later against a Doctor.

    And people are asking for buffs, smh.

    Lmao glad to know I’m not the only one to experience the effect of trapper into the next match haha!

  • Killer wise it's Spirit and Plague, sometimes Huntress when the servers lags out and i get hit when i shouldn't.

    Survivor wise it's usually neas because they usually are cocky players trying to look like "pro players" and then just DC when outplayed, i'm starting to get a hatred for Jill as well but only for blast mine because it's incredibly annoying.

  • Killers: Legion, Deathslinger, Ghost Face, Pyramid Head, Plague and Freddy

    Survivors: Claudette, Nea, Meg, and squeaky Feng

  • To me Steve is survivor I hate. Sounds he make are irritating, they usually go down quickly and are first ones to die. They don't do gens and are more scared of killers than urban evading Claudettes + what comes to hpok rescues, most times without BT and refuses to take hit so killer catch that same survivor again while Steve is probably hiding and thinking "Damn, that was scary"

    Killer must be Hag, Im not fan of proxicamping with traps all over a hook making saving a lot harder. You get hooked at the basement and there is no chance to escape without BT. Most of the times even BT isn't helping when killer just waits it to end and you still are close to basement to go back there.

  • Huntress hag spirit doc plague and Meg nea ace

  • Survivors: p3 Claudette


    Killers: Myers(doesn't get on my nerves but most Myers I go up against manages to jump scare me once a game and I hate it)

    Honestly killers don't get on my nerves much the only one I can think of is probably wraith and spirit but that's due to the players that play them honestly

  • The flexing nea that dc's when she doesn't do a 360 correct cuz i CaN't GeT hIt?!?

  • Feng and Laurie. countless times they have disappointed as a team or pure toxicity.

    The killers i can't stand: Huntress, Nurse, Hag, deathslinger, Bubba, Trickster, Wraith and Twins.

  • survivor meg

    killer legion

  • Yun-Jin. I dont know, she sounds stupid.

  • Hag came to my mind first

  • Right now, it's Leons and he's my boy. I don't know if most Leons are just new or every muppet player just chose him for the looks, but Leons are probably among the most useless players I see right now behind blendies. Most of the time they don't do gens, get caught in two seconds, and are scared of a TR. Leons save and runs off into the sunset with the killer barreling down on you. If there is more than one Leon in a lobby I might skip it. Also, Feng must be most hated by killer, specifically Bunny-Feng, as every time I wear the cosmetic I get tunneled.

    Right now I hate to see Deathslinger or Huntress in my games. Slinger for obvious monitor and abuse reasons, but Huntress because I experience the most lag with her for some reason. I routinely get hit by the refrigerators she throws,and thanks to Twitch 101, Huntresses will hold their hatchets until Kingdom come, all while advancing on you. Also, I hate dodging projectiles.

  • Twins.

    literally all they are good at is camping, tunneling and slugging.

    i hate them with a burning passion.

1 2 ›