Option for a randomized perk selection?

Would anyone be interested in the ability to have the game randomize your perks for you? Maybe as a reward, more blood points during the match or something of the sort?


What about allowing both killers/survivors to run 5 perks instead of 4?

Comments

  • Random perk button is fine. 4 perks only.

    The time it would take to rebalance this game around five perks would be blah.

  • I feel like the community already made Perk Roulette for you. No need for the devs to add it in for you, even with a bonus reward.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I feel like the community already made Perk Roulette for you. No need for the devs to add it in for you, even with a bonus reward.

    i agree! devs get to work

  • considering BHVR's apptitude for screwing every line of code people would end up with all perks at once on the very first patch launch. I bet you!