Faulty scratch marks have got to go
I am sick and tired of scratch marks not doing their job, therefore stopping me from doing mine. So many instances where I could see the survivor running in the distance, but when I get there, ZERO scratch marks. And then when they do show up, they're going in directions the survivor didn't even go, giving them huge distance on me for no reason. It literally costs you kills sometimes. It's crazy how the simplest of mechanics after all this time still aren't working properly. This game is still in beta.
Comments
Ever consider they juked you? Scratch mark's pop up behind survivors by a small fraction if a delay. Its possible that they have used Fixated before and figured out how to a use the scratch mark's to mess with killers who need them.
I rarely see issues with them except sometimes appearing on cealings.
Scratch marks are working fine for me
Ormonds... it's bad
If you saw them running "in the distance" then the scratch marks may well have worn off. Especially if they ran Lightweight.
If they're going in a direction you didn't expect, then perhaps they juked you or are running Diversion.