This. Because of the new archives chapter, I've finally starting playing Huntress in earnest, and now none of her status affecting add-ons work. Thought using her hindered add-on would be great, since her speed isn't the best, and I'm terrible with aiming her hatchets, but it didn't do anything. Now I'm limited to wind up add-ons and reloading add-ons.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never
They said they are working on the fix for Billy, and probably other bugs like the end game sound bug playing during the match, Bubba's chainsaw etc.
So the answer is......soon.
where the you getting that info?
This. Because of the new archives chapter, I've finally starting playing Huntress in earnest, and now none of her status affecting add-ons work. Thought using her hindered add-on would be great, since her speed isn't the best, and I'm terrible with aiming her hatchets, but it didn't do anything. Now I'm limited to wind up add-ons and reloading add-ons.