Dear Killers main stop blaming DS, You are just BAD

I have seen too many discussions on this forum about DS, to remove DS, that survivors are "blessed from god" for DS, ecc. ecc. ecc..

The truth ? Ive seen from my ALT Acc (Purple Rank) and from my standard Account (Red Rank) that most of the killers tunneling at PC are just.... bad.

I give you some examples. Today, rank PURPLE im paired vs a rank 9 Killer. He was tunneling me for 4 gen, 4 gen....... This is pathetic. I understand there are some people inexperienced at the first match playing Killer but if you tunnel for 4 gen and you do 1 hook there is a problem, and the problem is with the player playing killer side..... Moreover im neither good looping so.... And i bet the same kind of killers are the one blaming to remove ds on this forum.... Please stop it, this game need fixes, and probably your gameplay need fixes too.......

And my little trip in purple - green ranks is full of those stories...

So, Killer Mains... stop begging to remove DS and other Perks and start to play.... better. You dont have excuse after last update which made so many maps less secure, with less pallets, ecc. ecc..

Sidenote: I dont play surv, i play more killer in DBD. I dont troll from my ALT account and i never play with Friends there to troll Killers, it's silly 100%. It's just for testing purposes.

Dear guys and girls, waiting your reply !

super_image_my_image.jpg


Comments

  • @oh_0k said:

    Seriously tho why do survivors only think killers can only get stunned by ds if they're standing right in front of the hook and immediately down the unhooked survivor?

    Why do survivors ignore all those times where killers get hit by ds even if they fairly outplayed the survivor at the loop or a survivor jumps into a locker as soon as the killer gets near them, if they killer leaves they get back on the gen, but if the killer stays the other survivors are free to do gens, and if the killer eats ds the survivor can just run across map.

    Let's not pretend ds is only used for anti tunnel and not as a free escape that rewards bad survivors and punishes good killers

    It is used that way, but don't imply there's anything wrong with that.

  • @oh_0k said:

    Seriously tho why do survivors only think killers can only get stunned by ds if they're standing right in front of the hook and immediately down the unhooked survivor?

    Why do survivors ignore all those times where killers get hit by ds even if they fairly outplayed the survivor at the loop or a survivor jumps into a locker as soon as the killer gets near them, if they killer leaves they get back on the gen, but if the killer stays the other survivors are free to do gens, and if the killer eats ds the survivor can just run across map.

    Let's not pretend ds is only used for anti tunnel and not as a free escape that rewards bad survivors and punishes good killers

    DS doesnt reward a bad survivor. And if the Killer doesnt want the stun (everyone have it in red rank) is free to slug, nothing forbids it unless the Killer knows what "slugging" is (but that's another story) ..... Moreover DS is for 60sec one time when BT instead can be used every time a Surv is unhooked.

    Let's not pretend DS is so hard to counter. If someone fails to counter DS it is because most of the times he has :

    • 1) gameplay problems (higher ranks)
    • 2) he is sweating like no tomorrow all match for 1 single hook (again, killer super high rank in an unfair match, it happens, shi** happens)
    • 3) just started to play (not many hours ingame)
  • I don't mind ds except for the times I've hooked someone went across the map hooked another came back caught the guy I hooked first picked him up and boom ds. Honestly wouldnt mind if they cut the time a little shorter otherwise don't complain when I slug as soon as I see obsession.

  • Agreed.

    DS isn't a problem if you are a good killer. If you play like a bot though...

  • That's another story but ok ๐Ÿ˜ And i dont wait OFC 60 sec watching the player on the ground, i understand stalking in game but that kind of stalking is .... useless. I go close the gen i think someone is working, usually i find a nice gift... close to it... In the meantime 2 surv were off to the gen, goal (if you slug, 1 has to rescue the surv on the ground = 2 on a gen, sometimes only 1)

  • talk about not understanding the problem at all....

  • @bubba_is_bubba said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1263578#Comment_1263578

    That's another story but ok ๐Ÿ˜ And i dont wait OFC 60 sec watching the player on the ground, i understand stalking in game but that kind of stalking is .... useless. I go close the gen i think someone is working, usually i find a nice gift... close to it... In the meantime 2 surv were off to the gen, goal (if you slug, 1 has to rescue the surv on the ground = 2 on a gen, sometimes only 1)

    I just posted it cause i wanted to. Regardless both sides complain about everything. If killer keep tunneling it their fault for doing it. If survivor don't do totems it their fault for getting hit by noed. Both sides need to stop complaining and play the game.

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1263591#Comment_1263591

    I just posted it cause i wanted to. Regardless both sides complain about everything. If killer keep tunneling it their fault for doing it. If survivor don't do totems it their fault for getting hit by noed. Both sides need to stop complaining and play the game.

    Holy Words

    • To blame DS is just an excuse, most of the times, because the killer had a bad game (it happens, shi* happens, it's a game, you win, you lose)
    • To blame NOED is really an excuse, because survivors forgot to do Bones and it's one of their objective (or they just did an incredible genrush to finish everyone at the end of the match on the ground, their mistake...)
  • PLZ dev nerf everything and remove all perks from the game !!11!!11

  • @ifeelthelags said:

    PLZ dev nerf everything and remove all perks from the game !!11!!11

    Yes, and most important nerf DS ! 5 sec is too much for a stun, do it only for 0.0.1 sec, this is healty for everyone ! ๐Ÿคฃ

  • @bubba_is_bubba said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1263599#Comment_1263599

    Holy Words

    • To blame DS is just an excuse, most of the times, because the killer had a bad game (it happens, shi* happens, it's a game, you win, you lose)
    • To blame NOED is really an excuse, because survivors forgot to do Bones and it's one of their objective (or they just did an incredible genrush to finish everyone at the end of the match on the ground, their mistake...)

    So you agreed both side complain about everything. Then my work here is done.

  • @bubba_is_bubba said:

    I have seen too many discussions on this forum about DS, to remove DS, that survivors are "blessed from god" for DS, ecc. ecc. ecc..

    The truth ? Ive seen from my ALT Acc (Purple Rank) and from my standard Account (Red Rank) that most of the killers tunneling at PC are just.... bad.

    I give you some examples. Today, rank PURPLE im paired vs a rank 9 Killer. He was tunneling me for 4 gen, 4 gen....... This is pathetic. I understand there are some people inexperienced at the first match playing Killer but if you tunnel for 4 gen and you do 1 hook there is a problem, and the problem is with the player playing killer side..... Moreover im neither good looping so.... And i bet the same kind of killers are the one blaming to remove ds on this forum.... Please stop it, this game need fixes, and probably your gameplay need fixes too.......

    And my little trip in purple - green ranks is full of those stories...

    So, Killer Mains... stop begging to remove DS and other Perks and start to play.... better. You dont have excuse after last update which made so many maps less secure, with less pallets, ecc. ecc..

    Sidenote: I dont play surv, i play more killer in DBD. I dont troll from my ALT account and i never play with Friends there to troll Killers, it's silly 100%. It's just for testing purposes.

    Dear guys and girls, waiting your reply !

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/165/RCENWWVABWC0.jpg

    So tell me how I'm bad when I hooked 2 other survivor's that made mistakes in their chases, but Jane ran from the other side of the map to get unhooks just because she was invulnerable for 60s? And because I avoided Yui that should be enough proof that I had no intention's on tunneling. But please enlighten me on how I'm a bad killer when I got punished for being a killer and Jane is using a cutch perk with no downside's or risk's!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhke0kH3gD0


  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150981/dear-killers-main-stop-blaming-ds-you-are-just-bad

    So tell me how I'm bad when I hooked 2 other survivor's that made mistakes in their chases, but Jane ran from the other side of the map to get unhooks just because she was invulnerable for 60s? And because I avoided Yui that should be enough proof that I had no intention's on tunneling. But please enlighten me on how I'm a bad killer when I got punished for being a killer and Jane is using a cutch perk with no downside's or risk's!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhke0kH3gD0

    You are not BAD (i was checking the video of ONI, wp). But dont say that those situations, like your vid, it's the standard. It's not. You still had 5 gen and one just losed DS, probably 2. Sounds like a victory for me if i have for 5 gen one without DS .. (probably 2)

  • DS has introduced the strategy to always slug. Can no longer hate on any killer thats smart enough to go into a game with the mindset that all four survivors have DS. After utilizing this strat, DS is an absolute non-issue for me, and idgaf if survivors get salty when all four end up slugged and i sit on them waiting for DS to fall off :). Dont hate the player, hate the game.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150981/dear-killers-main-stop-blaming-ds-you-are-just-bad

    So tell me how I'm bad when I hooked 2 other survivor's that made mistakes in their chases, but Jane ran from the other side of the map to get unhooks just because she was invulnerable for 60s? And because I avoided Yui that should be enough proof that I had no intention's on tunneling. But please enlighten me on how I'm a bad killer when I got punished for being a killer and Jane is using a cutch perk with no downside's or risk's!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhke0kH3gD0

    You are not bad (nice gameplay with ONI) but dont tell me it's the standard. It's not.

    If we are speaking about the vid you still had 5 gen, and one or probably 2 losed DS after that. Sounds like a victory for me.

1 2 3 โ€บ