Ruin Received A Shadow Buff

Now, before any mods or anyone else decide to move this to Bug Reports, I have already submitted a bug report through the official support page.

This is literally to spread awareness and to make light of a terrible situation. It is my coping mechanism.


So just finished a game on Lery's and I found THIS ABOMINATION within the first 30 seconds. As you do. But THEN it has to go and do this for me.

Congratulations killers, you all got the Hex: Ruin buff you wanted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj0oKQBo7g8


Comments

  • There have been many totem spots like this in the past, all that have been fixed. Also please don't this thread into a 'Survivor vs Killer' thread.

  • BHVR fixes uncleansable totem spots basically every patch. Quit stirring up drama.

  • This totem is also unable to cleanse for me.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    this is not really a shadow-buff.

    it's just a bugged totem spot.

    It's a joke.

    @Cheers said:

    There have been many totem spots like this in the past, all that have been fixed. Also please don't this thread into a 'Survivor vs Killer' thread.

    I don't doubt it and I don't plan to.

    @PyroGL said:

    BHVR fixes uncleansable totem spots basically every patch. Quit stirring up drama.

    It's a JOKE. Satire. A bit of fun! Chill.