PS4 wait times?
What kind of wait times are you Survivors and Killers having? I'm ranging 7-10 minutes for Killer and like 10-20 for Survivor.
It's kind of awful. Then I end up against three rank 1 try hard Freddys in a row. ๐
What kind of wait times are you Survivors and Killers having? I'm ranging 7-10 minutes for Killer and like 10-20 for Survivor.
It's kind of awful. Then I end up against three rank 1 try hard Freddys in a row. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer is instant, survivor is almost instant early in the day and gradually gets worse until it's not worth playing by evening.