Best Killer, Lil Piggy!

People aren't understanding the sheer awesomeness of The Pig

Art By: kawarayane

Art By: kotku

Art By: artorangeblue


Art By: gameover-amanda

Art By: atomicfuture

I just really like The Pig...

Comments

  • And I just really hate the pig.
    It's only a personal experience, but the last 8 Pigs I played against, all hard-camped and had a NOED. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time I see this crouching thing.
  • Same here no noed but the all camped by the hook

  • @popoles said:
    And I just really hate the pig.
    It's only a personal experience, but the last 8 Pigs I played against, all hard-camped and had a NOED. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time I see this crouching thing.

    @HellDescent said:
    Same here no noed but the all camped by the hook

    Guys guys...camping is just what we Pigs do. If we don't camp, we ain't Pigs.

    All Pigs are PROUD CAMPERS, and i am happy to camp kill you all. It is my civil duty!

  • JaPonii said:

    @popoles said:
    And I just really hate the pig.
    It's only a personal experience, but the last 8 Pigs I played against, all hard-camped and had a NOED. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time I see this crouching thing.

    @HellDescent said:
    Same here no noed but the all camped by the hook

    Guys guys...camping is just what we Pigs do. If we don't camp, we ain't Pigs.

    All Pigs are PROUD CAMPERS, and i am happy to camp kill you all. It is my civil duty!

    This makes me feel sick...
  • Takes the fun out of the game. If the killer's camping survivors should just do the gens right away instead of going for a save, but the urge of being save a teammate usually prevails

  • Takes the fun out of the game. If the killer's camping survivors should just do the gens right away instead of going for a save, but the urge of being able to save a teammate usually prevails

  • Takes the fun out of the game. If the killer's camping survivors should just do the gens right away instead of going for a save, but the urge of being able to save a teammate usually prevails