Perk - Bamboozle Has No Visual Indicator On Windows

Step 1: Play against Legion with Bamboozle on Red Forest

Step 2: Play normally, try to vault the same pallet as Legion.


Player: Nancy

Perks: Inner Strength, Kindred, Windows of Opportunity, We'll Make It

Map: Red Forest

Frequency: Throughout the entire match, any time Legion vaulted a window, did not matter if they were in Frenzy or not

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Noticed this with when survivors block the window themself.

  • Just played a game when I had the same experience(the killer has bamboozle equipped,there is an audio cue but no visual indicator) :( Plz fix it

  • Yes, already reported and acknoledged. The entity blockers are not visible, no matter who triggers it

  • @Deadeye said:

    Yes, already reported and acknoledged. The entity blockers are not visible, no matter who triggers it

    If it was acknowledged it would have been fixed in the last update patch. It will continue to be reported by people finding it and I highly encourage people to post their own to get word out.

    This is how bugs are fixed, by giving as much information out there as possible. If I had screenshots and video I would have posted that as well.

  • @Terra92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1261168#Comment_1261168

    If it was acknowledged it would have been fixed in the last update patch. It will continue to be reported by people finding it and I highly encourage people to post their own to get word out.

    This is how bugs are fixed, by giving as much information out there as possible. If I had screenshots and video I would have posted that as well.

    It was acknowledged after the patch and I think it was introduced with it. And I would not reccomend to open 20 threads on the same issue. Do you see the votes button? Search for the bug before you report it. Having more upvotes means it gets more attention, 30 threads with 2 votes might not.

    And the status "acknowledged" is set by a mod I guess, so if a bug report has the status acknowledged, then it IS on their todo list, you just can't say when it will be fixed, so if they would regard it as minor issue, they might still bring out a patch without a fix for an acknowledged bug (although I think this one will have a high priority and most likely fixed in 3.7.2)