Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

Share your best screenshots

Snowstruck Snowstruck
May 7, 2020 in General Discussions

Let's make a thread of really weird and/or funny DBD screenshots! Here are a few of mine!:

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png


Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Snowstruck Snowstruck
    June 4, 2020

    @Heartbound said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1V9TJAV9QTHU/evilincarnate.png

    I'm a simple man.

    I got mine the other day :0

  • Heartbound Heartbound
    June 4, 2020

    @Snowstruck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1326863#Comment_1326863

    I got mine the other day :0

    Grats! Is fun. My favorite screenies are the achievement ones. I don't get a lot of shenanigans in my games for better or worse.

    Legendary survivor.png


  • javimasilla javimasilla
    June 4, 2020

    A few images of funny bugs

    PS_Messages_20200524_141818.jpg PS_Messages_20200524_141804.jpg PS_Messages_20200524_141734.jpg

    Also there are more in:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/159018854662089/permalink/666601843903785/

  • Grossman Grossman
    June 4, 2020

    I have no screenshot to share :-(

  • Xaggy Xaggy
    June 4, 2020
    381210_screenshots_20200509152020_1.jpg


  • Snowstruck Snowstruck
    June 18, 2020
    image.png


  • xBEATDOWNSx xBEATDOWNSx
    June 18, 2020
    save_10.png

    I forgot I took this

  • rottmeister rottmeister
    June 18, 2020
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1647975145.jpeg

    Pallets are dangerous

  • Snowstruck Snowstruck
    June 18, 2020

    @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2JC65C3TG9M4/save-10.png

    I forgot I took this

    Holy Hag

  • xBEATDOWNSx xBEATDOWNSx
    June 18, 2020

    @Snowstruck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364718#Comment_1364718

    Holy Hag

    Yeah. That poor Nancy hahahaha

‹ 1 2 ›

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.