They were stuck there and I couldn’t hit

Comments

  • Why didn't you just collect them? 😄

  • I had to dc Because they were stuck and eventually they became bots

  • Why did you post a bug here about dbd mobile when they have a specific page and are completely separate from the main dbd team.

  • @luka2211 said:

    Why did you post a bug here about dbd mobile when they have a specific page and are completely separate from the main dbd team.

    i didn’t know that at the time I’m new to the forums

  • @candyman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266729#Comment_1266729

    i didn’t know that at the time I’m new to the forums

    Ah,I see. Welcome then :F

  • This has been posted a couple of times. It's a god spot, the survivors can run into but it's too narrow for the killers to enter.


    I don't know how they were able to clip into each other like that. Unless you hit them, and while player collision was disabled, they ran into each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they impulsively ran into it because of how safe it is, only for you to roll up to them and now you're all dead locked.


    You can't get in and they don't want to come out.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    This has been posted a couple of times. It's a god spot, the survivors can run into but it's too narrow for the killers to enter.

    I don't know how they were able to clip into each other like that. Unless you hit them, and while player collision was disabled, they ran into each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they impulsively ran into it because of how safe it is, only for you to roll up to them and now you're all dead locked.

    You can't get in and they don't want to come out.

    Notice that totem there tho, if that's noed at end game, survivors are screwed

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266786#Comment_1266786

    Notice that totem there tho, if that's noed at end game, survivors are screwed


    It's true but its still completely safe

    32 votes and 21 comments so far on Reddit


    but it should be mentioned that I think people may be genuinely stuck if multiple people stack on it

    0 votes and 11 comments so far on Reddit