Button to kill mori needs changing

Can the button used to kill people with mori be change from the standard melee attack? (R2)

I've just had a toxic group stand in the way so the survivor can crawl through and win the match and escape all because the mori kill is on the melee attack button.

All I did was hit a survivor, hit a survivor, hit a survivor, and then they escaped and I lost.


How do I change it so instead of using melee attack (R2) to use mori kill instead like (L1)


Please can I change the button???????????????

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • While we're at it, can there be a button differentiation between vaulting pallets and opening (entering) lockers?

    This is an issue for both sides, especially when the locker is far too close to the location of a vault (Gas Heaven and such)

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    While we're at it, can there be a button differentiation between vaulting pallets and opening (entering) lockers?

    This is an issue for both sides, especially when the locker is far too close to the location of a vault (Gas Heaven and such)

    Absolutely hate this. I run to a window to vault and instead hop into a nearby locker. I have to perform actions earlier than normal because lag makes it so difficult to time it precisely.