getting some really crappy BP scores despite playing well

I main killer and I make the effort of playing well , getting 4k's , and purchasing good add-ons with my acquired BP's to try to get enough BP's so I can do this every match and have some extra for the effort of 4k'ing the survivors to level up with less grind , but despite doing what I mentioned I get a really crappy score half of the time , around 13,000 - 15,000 BPs becuase the survivors decide to play like garbage and not have use add-ons . this is really dumb and unfair and the devs should fix this because I already mentioned in another post that I should get at least 5k per survivor sacrificed . even if they played like garbage and decide not to use any add-ons , or not struggle on the second hook , or purposefully sacrifice themselves on the hook , e.t.c that was their decision and have nothing to do or influence my final score . fix this in your next update devs .

Comments

  • Again, the game rewards games that last longer.

  • no because even if I slug I get crappy BP's so

  • @batmanscar said:

    no because even if I slug I get crappy BP's so

    Do you slug without hooking? How long are the chases? Do you break pallets/generators? Do you use your power a lot or no?

  • so to both of your posts like I mentioned I played using my powers and add-ons , the issue is with the game . if survivors do not use add-ons the killer gets considerable less BP's and the devs should fix this issue in the next update . I just played with survivors that did use add-ons and I got over 20k BP's .

  • @batmanscar said:

    so to both of your posts like I mentioned I played using my powers and add-ons , the issue is with the game . if survivors do not use add-ons the killer gets considerable less BP's and the devs should fix this issue in the next update . I just played with survivors that did use add-ons and I got over 20k BP's .

    That's not how BP works. You don't need to use items and add-ons as survivor. (unless they want more bp from self healing or boldness)

    And over 20k isn't that bad. (i recommend using BBQ if you have it)

  • when I said I played with survivors I did not mean as a survivor , I meant the survivors I played with used add-ons and I got 20k + BP's but if they don't I get 13-14k BP's .

  • they effect the killer's score if they use add-ons or not , I don't know why but its an issue with the game currently that the devs need to fix