Camping fix idea

Whenever a killer is too near the hook for a long period of time, the survivor who's hooked will have his timer go down way slower than it normally would. That and the killer losing blood points for camping.

Comments

  • No. Was tested and survivors abused it.

    (i swear i just might stop replaying to 1 post guys soon™)

  • @Milo said:

    No. Was tested and survivors abused it.

    (i swear i just might stop replaying to 1 post guys soon™)

    As far as I know, this did work not in conjunction with the current emblem penalty requirements for camping.

    Im not saying they should necessarily do this, but if im correct, that test was completely invalid and people need to stop referencing it. Obviously you would need to tie the emblem penalty to it, so killer in chase or survivor within range of the hook does nothing to slow hook progression. If none of that was in place for that test, clearly it would easily be abused...and does not prove at all that it couldn’t possibly work. Again, I’m not 100% sure on how the test was done, but I’ve never seen anyone respond to me that it did include those specifications when I’ve brought it up in the past.