BLOODYPARTY STREAMER
Anyone got any bloodyparty streamers they are willing to share with me. It would be much appreciated, I could give items in return too, thank you guys!
Anyone got any bloodyparty streamers they are willing to share with me. It would be much appreciated, I could give items in return too, thank you guys!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With all due respect, I don't think you realize how this game works, do you? Although you do bring up an interesting point. It would be nice to see them implement some sort of trade system between survivors and killers, though many would likely abuse the system.
I just want to invite someone into a game and they put on a Bloody Party Streamer, please don't tell me you thought I was talking about me trading items for offerings xD
pc mate