Why, Huntress players? Explain this
You spawn in the round as the Huntress and all you do is tunnel and camp.
Every time i meet the average Huntress she camp and tunnel.
Why?
You spawn in the round as the Huntress and all you do is tunnel and camp.
Every time i meet the average Huntress she camp and tunnel.
Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would you make a post about it,just move on and play another game.
Because they want a reaction, like this post. They have won, and you let them but at what cost?
I think many huntress players are unsure on big maps, because of 110%.
well bad killers are bad no matter who they play.
You just see a ton of Huntresses atm due to the rift being a bit centered around her.
If I see scratch marks near the hook, am I supposed to just go away and pretend I didn't notice them? Sometimes it's the survivors fault why a killer won't leave the hook.
As a huntress main, I never do that so don't group everyone together dude.
You had a couple of bad games and now you think every huntress is like that. The reason why is to get you upset...which is working.
I really wonder how many 'good' huntress players would stick with the killer if both her hatchets and survivors had proper hitboxes.
You are assuming OP implied that every hunters they are talking about has that reason you mentioned for camping. It's definitely not always scratch marks (or a similar reason) that leads a killer to sit in place. You right tho sometimes it's not the killers fault.