Why so toxic?
I really want to enjoy this game. But so far it is the only game I've ever played that players seem to go out of their way when they win to message me and tell me how bad i suck. I get it. I'm trying out new killers and your SWF group with full toolboxes rolled me in like 3 min. Good for you? Seriously. Why do this?
Comments
That's just the way Survivors are. Unfortunately, Killers picked up those bad habits as well.
SWF and carrying toolboxes is NOT toxic. Telling you that you suck it is.
Simply ignore them, most probably are 14 yo ochido-wannabes kids.
Did you even read the thread? The point is not the toolboxes; the point is the post-game harassment.
Didnt say those things were toxic by themselves. Being a ######### about it however, is. SWF against a new player trying to learn nurse. Of course youre going to win. lol
Because they have the power to do that.
My suggestion is to derank by afk games from time to time (while watching a movie etc), this way you can enjoy a healthy gameplay. The game has been balanced aroudn low ranks, so you wanna stay there to have fun.
When players try to competitive, then you have 3 minute games, thats not toxic btw, just survivor actually trying to play the game optimally.
Toxicity is so common in this game because there are certain streamers advertising this playstyle and making it cool, the kids just copy them and now we have that ingame. Sadly the devs dont do anything against it, they only see it as free advertisement
I did, that's why i mentioned it in my last message. Do you even read what you quote?
But mentioning swf and toolboxes in a post about toxicity can misslead to think that those things are toxic too, that's why i wanted to make it clear, AGAIN.
Bad thing is. Last time it happened. I actively avoided face camping. They get the save and then message me Live and learn...then face camp i guess. Haha
I hate to encourage lobby dodging but I completely understand doing it to avoid conflicts like these.
There is only a minority of people on this game that can say a nice mannered gg and leave it at that.
Killers BM too so don’t feel too bad about it.
It is called hard-camping, face camping isnt possible anymore
Just ignore them and enjoy the game. Those players are definitely compensating for something. You can also report them under certain circumstances.
I've personally used sabo toolboxes only for the dailies, but i wouldn't call toxic to the people who used it more often, it's a game feature. If you think it's toxic create a thread about it and let devs decide.
About encouraging lobby dodging... that's simply wrong. Cherry picking lobbies and refuse to play against swf groups is just coward, and if you go for it and get destroyed by them, IT'S FINE! not a big deal, it's a damn game!
And I already said that lobby dodging is wrong... did you not read what I said at all?
Again, if you think it's toxic talk about it with the devs, but it's a game feature, like it or not.
"I hate to encourage lobby dodging but I completely understand doing it to avoid conflicts like these"
^ I did read what you wrote, it's right above this sentence. You say it's wrong but at the same time you say it's not xD
The thing is, how do you know a swf group will brag or send you hate after the match by watching them at the lobby? xD
Toolboxes, flashlights... all items and addons (survivors and killer ones) are game features, and you can be a fair player even when using them, and if you don't like it, there's a killer perk for that, FD.
Don't go up against swf until you have had experience, those guys are scrubs that's why they "need" swf so they can brag about how "skilled" they are post match even though they got hard carried by using mics on discord. I honestly don't respect survivors who do it but sometimes it's the only option if you want a match. My advice is to get BBQ Chilli // Nurses Calling // No One Escapes Death // Hex: Ruin. Get those 4 ASAP and best of luck to you out there.
You can. I effectively demonstrated that during the event by playing survivor on my own. Sure the pips are most of the time quite close, but I piped in almsot every game genrushing
Like I’ve said like twice now I have no problem with SWF other than that. You can stop treating me like a whiny killer main now.
I admit that i'm a survivor main, but i also got experience as a killer. The difference between you and me is that i don't give a ######### about losing, getting t-bagged, etc.
"You can stop treating me like a whiny killer main now." see? you are easily bothered by replies which i never meant in that way. Take it easy man.
See how stupid that sounds? That’s what you sound like when you say Killers are cowards for dodging SWF. SWF offers so many advantages, playing Killer against that, it’s like playing poker against someone who stacks the deck.
Cool story
Wait, there's more: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/96725#Comment_96725
As you can see, i don't give a #########, bring it on, I just want to play the game.
I’m only bothered by the fact that every single time I stand up for killers which I rarely do, survivor mains on this forum want to jump up and say “wow you’re a whinny killer main!1!1!” when really I just understand how it’s like to be treated with little respect when you’re just trying to have fun.
Quick reminder, there are people on this forum who defends killers 24/7 and blame survivors for every little mishap *cough cough* ^^^^^^^^
Hey, good point. Thanks for giving me some retrospective! I'm a solo player, but I can see when I'm matched with SWF groups of how frustrating it must be for Killers.
How do you feel about games with a 4 man solo lobby? How are those? :P
I never said you were a whinny killer main. Just don't mind those salty survivors, they are most probably kids. I'm sure you can be better than them.
Did you read past the first sentence? There's only two sentences in there, and one is six words long. Is that how long your attention span lasts?
I understand that it can be annoying for most of the people, but i honestly laugh when they do it. There are many ways to take this kind of stuff, but at the end is having fun what really matters.
I did, so why are you pretending I was saying Killers were innocent?
@Orion is apparently always like this, tackling other people with her replies xD
They did pick up those bad habits from Survivors. Anyone who's been here since the game launched can verify that toxicity overwhelmingly started on the Survivor side and spread to the Killer side like a cancer. That doesn't mean that Killers are innocent.
I guess that it’s bound to happen since it is kind of a competive game with opposing sides, just like any other game although a little bit different.
Becouse of Ochido xDD
I forgot to mention, but it was disproportionate in relation to what you said. Again, if you'd played from the start, you'd know that.
Did you just assume my gender?
You could always bring Franklin's Demise, hit them, and then face camp.
I like bringing Franklin's Demise, and then carrying people to the furthest hook I can, away from their item. Just played a Pig game a bit ago where four people brought items, and one person had a White Ward. Sacrificed all four with no items in hand.
I didn't camp, though. Pretty much a last resort/desperation tactic.
Well, if you weren't there, then why are you pretending to know what you're talking about? I actually was there, on both sides, as were many of my friends.
Except Survivors who were there from the beginning know Killers didn't start it. Don't try to change history you weren't even present to witness in the first place. This is not a "he said she said" situation; this is you not accepting what I'm telling you as a first-hand witness because it doesn't fit your "both sides do it" fallacious mindset.