Why do people try to be toxic?

So earlier I had a match where I was playing the doctor and I thought the match went okay. I didn't kill anyone, but I had fun. And then one of the survivors sent me a party request, and here I am thinking. Oh boy can't wait for them to rub it in my face they beat me, so I joined it for the heck it cause I was gonna tell them good game (cause it really was) and then start saying I'm a 13 year old [Bad word]. I'm just like wth why are they being like this, and they keep trying to get a rise out of me or make angry and I'm just sitting here going this is ridiculous. So I told them good game and said have fun being toxic to other people.


TL:DR

Played as doctor survivors invited me to party after match, and we're complete [Bad Word] about winning.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • They’re insecure in real life LOL

  • It's not that I try to be toxic it just goes something like this

    I Loop? Toxic

    I hide/immerse? Toxic

    I flashlight save? Toxic

    I do objective? Guess it's gen rush now


    At this point, I feel like running away from the killer is toxic. What do you all want? xD

    But survivors like that have no place. So...

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1267302#Comment_1267302

    True but devs can punish and band them. Make it clear their toxic attitudes are not welcome in the game.

    Always report toxic players.

    Unless they're being toxic in chat (as in doing stuff actually against the rules like threats, slurs and so on) or exploit outlawed bugs while being toxic any report you make about it is discarded. So no, it doesn't matter how many people report them if they're just tbagging, flashlight clicking, calling others bad in general or saying ggez and that sort of #########. Because they're not valid reasons to report someone in the first place, just like stuff like camping or tunneling.

1 2 ›