Why Kill your friends don't let we use killers that we don't have?

Self explanatory. I think it would be useful to us know how good the killer is before you buy his DLC or unlock with shards and cells, because what if you buy a killer and it's actually trash? You can't refund it and you don't like to play as him. Also, kyf doesn't gives you any bloodpoints or changes your rank, it's just a practice area, so I think we should have a way to test the killer, since you couldn't play as him when on ptb and also because he received changes.

Comments

  • I know a few ppl who play nothing but KYF. Why should they just get free chapters? Doesn't make sense if you ask me. You can also watch videos about a new killer or play the PTB (at least if you're on PC).

  • No, that would be a bad business model for BHVR to follow. That would mean you could play a killer you haven’t bought, over and over again without actually paying for it, and as a business they would like your money. They have a system on mobile where after playing for a certain amount of days you get a free trial of one killer or survivor of your choosing for and hour. I think that would be cool to implement it into the main game, but they’re not just gonna let you play a killer because you ain’t earning anything from it. It’s the same as cosmetics.

  • @Cabbage said:

    No, that would be a bad business model for BHVR to follow. That would mean you could play a killer you haven’t bought, over and over again without actually paying for it, and as a business they would like your money. They have a system on mobile where after playing for a certain amount of days you get a free trial of one killer or survivor of your choosing for and hour. I think that would be cool to implement it into the main game, but they’re not just gonna let you play a killer because you ain’t earning anything from it. It’s the same as cosmetics.

    They also gave out some tickets for characters for achieving 1 million downloads. I plan to test Doc and Clown with them. I'm sitting on 22k shards over on mobile, just not sure who I want to spend them on. Still undecided, as well, if I want to spend the money on cells for Myers yet. Still need more time with the game to see if I will play it enough.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    I know a few ppl who play nothing but KYF. Why should they just get free chapters? Doesn't make sense if you ask me. You can also watch videos about a new killer or play the PTB (at least if you're on PC).

    Some killers got changed after the ptb so it would be cool learn his play style before buy it, and also I watch videos and I think demogorgon us op, am I right?

  • @Cabbage said:

    No, that would be a bad business model for BHVR to follow. That would mean you could play a killer you haven’t bought, over and over again without actually paying for it, and as a business they would like your money. They have a system on mobile where after playing for a certain amount of days you get a free trial of one killer or survivor of your choosing for and hour. I think that would be cool to implement it into the main game, but they’re not just gonna let you play a killer because you ain’t earning anything from it. It’s the same as cosmetics.

    We basically had this free trial shards but bhvr banned them so the only way we have to try a new killer is by ptb and it is the worst way imo