I wish
I wish someone would read the wishlist.....
DCs are becoming annoying btw, why dont you finally punish them?
I wish someone would read the wishlist.....
DCs are becoming annoying btw, why dont you finally punish them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DCs are being punished, and just because this is called "Wishlist" doesn't mean the devs are genies. Things take time.
When I DC, I see no punishment. I even used to derank by Dcing in the past and I never faced any punishment.
By making DCs only bannable when suceeding a 80% rate, that means that players can DC in 79% of their games and are good to go.
Any other competitive game has built in DC punishment right from the beginning, it would be a joke if not.
Queue time punishments are really not hard to implement and we already have a system for that, there is a 5 sec timer after dodging a lobby, just increase that after a DC, voila
Pretty sure I've addressed this with you. Steam was overflowing with DC-related ban threads after it was implemented. It works, even if the percentages are high.