Huntress' bugs
I play on PC
In the first clip i had exhaustion perk yet claudette dead harded anyway
In the second clip i literally hit nea with my hatchet yet she didnt get any harm
https://youtu.be/LoCRxLb9CXI
Tagged:
Acknowledged
I play on PC
In the first clip i had exhaustion perk yet claudette dead harded anyway
In the second clip i literally hit nea with my hatchet yet she didnt get any harm
https://youtu.be/LoCRxLb9CXI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Venomous Concoction and Berus Toxin no effect!!, pls fix it
Same here. The effects seem to be hit or miss ever since the hotfix.
but this is good for survivors which means is good for the majority of DbD players.... won’t be fixed for months
All her addons which have status effect (Coarse Stone, Amanita Toxin, Yew Seed Concoction, Begrimed Head, etc.) are not working.
The Glowing Concoction also does not seem to work, at least not always. I used Distortion in a game against her and was hit by a hatchet, not losing a stack.
I think I lost a stack earlier in the game and thought about if I lost it against this addon, then on the second hit didn't lose the stack, thinking "ok, something different apparently" but saw in the end screen that she had the addon
Can confirm. Played as Huntress with the Glowing Concoction. Never got any aura reading.