Idea for a new Perk that tracks the Killer - Undercover Spying

Hi, I came up with an idea for a perk that seemed pretty interesting to me and useful even in chases.

perk.png


What do you think? Click on the “Vote Up” button if you like my idea. If you disagree with something, I will gladly accept constructive criticism.


Prior to this, I offered a rework of Maps, if you did not see it, then I advise you to take a look:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150153/maps-rework-items

Comments

  • @Alify said:

    Hi, I came up with an idea for a perk that seemed pretty interesting to me and useful even in chases.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/612/2YVHSGCYP3NU.png

    What do you think? Click on the “Vote Up” button if you like my idea. If you disagree with something, I will gladly accept constructive criticism.

    Prior to this, I offered a rework of Maps, if you did not see it, then I advise you to take a look:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150153/maps-rework-items

    This is already here, it’s called object. This would be abused in swf just like object is.

  • @JoeProKill2000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150464/idea-for-a-new-perk-that-tracks-the-killer-undercover-spying

    This is already here, it’s called object. This would be abused in swf just like object is.

    However its unique.

    And it even follows the "on a sunny day, during the summer" formula.

  • @JoeProKill2000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150464/idea-for-a-new-perk-that-tracks-the-killer-undercover-spying

    This is already here, it’s called object. This would be abused in swf just like object is.

    My idea is not like the idea of an object perk. In addition, the perk is quite limited, it depends on the chests. Swf will not be able to use it endlessly. If you play as a team and they will save you with flashlights, then you simply will not have time to put the sensor. What is the abuse of the object? Object can be countered by many ways and my Perk can be countered by many ways too. Moreover, Object probably does not help but only causes negative emotions to Killers. However, I agree that the perk will be clearly stronger if everyone takes it. I could make it one-time use, but then it would kill the potential for solo queue players. Anyway there are already such perks as: adrenaline, ds and some more which are abused very much, but many are already used to it. So I still think that my idea has the right to exist.

  • @Alify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1257685#Comment_1257685

    My idea is not like the idea of an object perk. In addition, the perk is quite limited, it depends on the chests. Swf will not be able to use it endlessly. If you play as a team and they will save you with flashlights, then you simply will not have time to put the sensor. What is the abuse of the object? Object can be countered by many ways and my Perk can be countered by many ways too. Moreover, Object probably does not help but only causes negative emotions to Killers. However, I agree that the perk will be clearly stronger if everyone takes it. I could make it one-time use, but then it would kill the potential for solo queue players. Anyway there are already such perks as: adrenaline, ds and some more which are abused very much, but many are already used to it. So I still think that my idea has the right to exist.

    It seems kinda dumb that you can see the killer for like half a minute and he can’t see you. Also, why would your idea have the right to exist but the thousands of others which I actually consider better don’t? There are some really good ideas out there that I wouldn’t mind that aren’t in, this one is eh and nothing you say is going to change my mind on that.

  • @JoeProKill2000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1257743#Comment_1257743

    It seems kinda dumb that you can see the killer for like half a minute and he can’t see you. Also, why would your idea have the right to exist but the thousands of others which I actually consider better don’t? There are some really good ideas out there that I wouldn’t mind that aren’t in, this one is eh and nothing you say is going to change my mind on that.

    so, this is your opinion and I am not saying that you should change it. I will also consider that my idea has a right to exist in any case and nothing you say is going to change my mind on that.

  • I think the fact that it's not long, requires you to stand still (meaning you can't activate it during a chase) and it forces you to be downed first and look through chests makes this a rather fun and interesting idea.

    Would like to see this implemented somehow.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I think the fact that it's not long, requires you to stand still (meaning you can't activate it during a chase) and it forces you to be downed first and look through chests makes this a rather fun and interesting idea.

    Would like to see this implemented somehow.

    Thanks!