Any survivor perk to get a greater chance of triggering Skill Checks?
I actually like hitting skillchecks :D
And many times you could heal or repair faster when you are hitting a great skillcheck.
I can hit that (mostly). And I like when killers run "Unnerving Presence".
Are there any survivor perks I can use to get a greater chance of triggering Skill Checks?
Comments
The only perk that does something like that is Spine Chill. It increases the chance of triggering a skillcheck by 10%, but only if the killer is looking into your direction within 36 meters.
Its actually only a little bonus on Spine Chill, since those 10% are not that amazing.
Just a small example: When you do a generator, you have 8% chance of triggering a skillcheck per second. These 10% wont make it 18%, but 8,8%.
Thank you. Yes, I used to run Spine Chill, that bonus helps to fast vault windows and pallets, but does not do much for gens/heals
I used to run skillcheck addons on old toolboxes for more skillchecks, but now they are changed and it's not worth using those addons now.