Ok, I farmed...
In my last game I played as trapper, and two survivors killed then selfs, and since I had played a lot of games like this as survivor, I wanted to help then get some bloodpoints, and let then escape.
In my last game I played as trapper, and two survivors killed then selfs, and since I had played a lot of games like this as survivor, I wanted to help then get some bloodpoints, and let then escape.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's understandable. I have done it a few times too or sometimes letting the last survivor get the hatch.
insta banned
ip tracked
fbi sent
mcote will interrogate you by daylight
You will be the next killer, in the next chapter of dbd as your punishment!!! :D