Kate Denson
What do you all think of her?
What do you all think of her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She looks cool and I like her perks especially "Boil Over" and "Windows of Oppurtunity"
She's a babe.
The main feature is obviously the boob physics.
Her perks are decent. Boil Over doesn't seem all that great seems too situational, but Windows of Opportunity and Dance With Me are great. (Especially Dance with Me + Lithe)
Her scream is kinda weird tho.
There's jiggle physics now? Why doesn't the Clown's belly have it then? lol
He does?
In the store menu.
Because it's muscles, ofc.
Her backstory is kinda trash.
"Lookat this girl, isn't she great, everyone loves her then suddenly graphic tentacle kidnapparoo"
Given that the other survivors were abducted due to lack of hope, Kate was taken for No Reason and it doesn't really mesh well with the other survivors' stories or the feel of the game. tl;dr old man yells at cloud because bad lore
I don't like her vocals. Something about them just really bother me.
That I agree with, especially getting hooked. Ear piercing
Her hair is too swishy. It's distracting when you're running Bond/Empathy.
Also, she doesn't look much like her profile pic. Bit of a catfish situation going on
Otherwise, she's fine.
I can see where you are coming from. However, there could be a hidden meaning. The Entity taking the most hopeful person would be a test to break their will much more important than already despairing survivors.
There is also that "melancholy(ic), even dark," song. Its not specified whether its the Entity's presence or a small spark of depression inside herself (probably being homesick, or feeling alone travelling across the country).
Completely unrelated, but how’d you use colors? I see the font= blah blah. But can you give me an explanation?
Please?
Pretty please!?
I understand the but don’t know any color code number thingys
An explanation of which numbers to use I mean. I know the code but didn’t type it because it’d disappear. All I know is purple from looking at your format. Which is ff33cc <\font>
I GOT IT! Now I just need a color chart. Took so many edits of that comment to fully understand it...
Nope...that deleted everything. What if...
From this day I shall only speak in color!
but that's in grey :P , and you typed front instead of "font" also don't forget the ending brackets at the end.
The code is type your message here <~~~ you will need to quote this to see the code.
a color wheel to find the color your like is: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp
I haven't read Kate's back story yet, but I assume there's an explanation as to why she looks like she's wearing a blonde wig. I don't know anybody who has hair that thick and full in real life without it being extensions or something.
She might be the only character I play besides Meg, if that gives you any indication at how I feel about her.
Her scream is pretty annoying tho
Kate needs a nerf, her scream instantly mori’s my entire team... even herself.
I love her as a character because she is a country girl and growing up in Rural America it reminds me alot of home but gawd damn her scream is ear piercing. They need to fix her voice and she is golden.
They did change it in the latest patch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJteXLT5lx8&feature=youtu.be