How do we report players?
I’ve just had a Claudette flashing her light at me on the hook and repeatedly spamming the save to then leave me to die. I’ve got the video saved but what’s the best way to send the video? I know people have been banned in the past for doing similar things and I don’t want her to get away with it. Players like this are just ridiculous.
Comments
I doubt that someone gets punished for that. As long as she was not working with the Killer, there is nothing that can be done. If people decide to not save you from the Hook they might be dicks, but nobody HAS to get you off the Hook, nobody is forced to do so.
It’s not allowed. The Devs have said so. Not going to save somebody is not the same as repeatedly spamming save over and over and then leaving you.
I have overseen the spamming of the Unhook-Button.
Did you report her ingame? Other than that:
I think you would also need the Steam-ID. For Console, I dont know where to go.