Why can't we have it?
I was thinking, how much better it would be know the map you will play on the loading screen, like, with a picture of the map or a tip message. The only problem that I can think is match dodging while the match is starting.
I was thinking, how much better it would be know the map you will play on the loading screen, like, with a picture of the map or a tip message. The only problem that I can think is match dodging while the match is starting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What would this change?
You can think in a strategy and pretty much it, not too much to add but it would be pretty cool
This really wouldn't do much besides allow survivors to DC on Hawkins and killers to DC on Haddonfield and Ormond...which I'd be all for tbh because ######### those maps, so what the hell, ship it to live!
I think this idea will just encourage people to dc at the loading screen when they get a map they don't like. Either side.
As killer I love haddiesfield if Im playing trapper. No matter what killer I'm using I hate bedham because everyone runs to the damn school.
As survivor I hate sheltered woods. No hills so balance landing is useless except the stairs leading to the basement. Whenever I try to climb up the big tree to trigger it I end up getting hit.