Is it possible to claim only one daily ritual on Xbox ?
Hello,
Each time i completed 3 dailys rituals, i can't claim only one on Xbox, it claims all of them.
Even if i put my controller's cursor on the "black&white checkmark box" in the bottom right of one daily, when i press A, all 3 are claimed.
So is it possible to keep 2 completed daily rituals, and by this time, do a third and only claim this one, again and again?
Thanks for answers!
Comments
Any Xbox players in same case?
Is it a platform specific issue, or at least is it possible to do this method in general?
I know you can keep 3 completed dailys any time you want, but after that, what can you do?
โ๏ธ
Seems like a bug.
On PS4 i can claim only one, i dont have to claim all.
Yeah dude, just claim the one you are wanting to claim by using the checkmark them just back out using B
If i claim the one i want (by using the checkmark), it claim all completed in same time. Impossible to claim just one, here.๐๏ธ
Can't say I have noticed that, usually I claim them after I compete them in a match and never from the main screen. Why do you not want to claim them?
That's a weird one mate, cause i read this thread and then i cleared multiple rituals so i claimed one to see if this would happen to me also and i was able to claim the one then back out,
I don't know why you are not being able to.. hmm at least its not that big a deal and wont mess up your game
My goal is to have 3 Mori dailys completed, ready to claim, when a new chapter/event is out, or when i come back after a break, waiting for new content. A sort of bloodpoints bank like we can do with the Archives, when you cap your bloodpoints to 1 million.
You are on Xbox? Try next time to complete 3 dailys, and try to claim just only one of those, if you can.
Did you had more than 2 rituals completed when you claimed the one you want?
Yes, on Xbox. I will try in the future too just to see if I can.
Yeah i had completed 3 rituals
I really don't understand, why i can't do like you.
After a few searches, someone is in the same case https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3571/moved-daily-rituals-on-ps4
And he's on PS4. So probably an account problem?
Last time i tried that it claimed all of them on xbox. I then tried to save 2 for new chapters abd kept getting hit with the disappearing daily bug, twice. So i gave up saving them.
I try with a second account, and it's the same issue. 2 or more completed dailys = impossible to claim just one and keep others completed without being claimed, when i press A, it claims all completed rituals.
Ok so i'm not alone, oof. Thanks for the feedback, i thought i did something wrong.
But now the question is: why some people can claim only one daily among multiple completed ones, and other people are forced to collect all completed?
I really don't get why this is happening... I'll get 3 rituals up again and I'll switch my elgato on to show it working for me.
Ok so i'm not alone, oof. Thanks for the feedback, i thought i did something wrong.
So the question now is: why some people can claim only one daily among 2 or more completed ones, and other people are forced to claim all completed dailys?
Yeah i don't understand why we can't do the same thing. I believe you, and i'm curious to show your video.
Test 2It's impossible on PS4. Pretty dumb.
Seems like PS4 users have same issue, some people can, others no.๐คฃ
You can only claim 1 if you have 2 dailys completed, if it's all 3 completed it's impossible to claim only 1
Ok, so, THIS is working.
I had 3 dailys, 1 not completed and 2 completed, and i claimed 1 completed, the other one stay completed but not claimed alongside the one i didn't start. Not perfect, but this is a beginning.
So why we (or, just me) can't do the same thing with 3 completed?
Now, time to get 3 Mori dailys, idk if it's still possible. ๐
You can't get duplicate of the same type of challenges for different or same characters at the same time. They won't show up until you complete current ones
Ok, that's what i was thinking.
When you say complete current one, you have to claim it in order to get another similar one, i guess? You can't keep it completed unclaimed?