Maps Rework (Items)
Hi, I sincerely believe that the cards should at least change a little.
Now I will try to rework the cards so that it becomes much more interesting to play with them and that there are more people who want to play with this item.
HERE ARE THE FEATURES OF MY SUGGESTION IN BRIEF
REWORKED ADD-ONS
REWORKED MAPS
new purple map
NEW FEATURES
All Maps are different from each other, thus you can experiment with each of them.
updates to the mechanics
After tracked Object is added to the Map, you get a Sound Notification.
To activate the map, just click the "Use Item" button. The Map burns out while it is active.
You can use the Map even while in a Dying State.
ITEMS Rework
WHAT ARE THE "KILLER'S FOOTPRINTS" AND "DANGER ZONES"?
Killer's Footprints are marks on the Land in the form of Footprints that will tell where the Killer was, from where did he come from and where he went. The meaning is similar to Scratch Marks. Not a very useful thing for experienced players, but may be useful for beginners. Although, I may be wrong.
Danger Zones are red zones in the form of a horizontal circle. They are located on the ground in places where the pallet is broken.
ADD-ONS REWORK
Correction: Under the marked object, I have several options:
1. A marked object begins to glow with its aura.
2. A marked object is indicated by a small mark that survivors can always see. Looks like an aura, but it is not in the form of a specific object, but, for example, in the form of a small yellow triangle.
I also thought about such a feature of Glass Bead: The repair Progression of a marked Generator can be determined by the intensity of its Aura.
However, I doubt this and I would like to know your opinion on this.
NeW ADD-ON
I think that's all, I decided to do all this, because I sincerely believe that the meta should change at least a little so that the players do not lose interest in the game. I will gladly accept suggestions for improving my idea. To me, the Maps, as an Item, seem very boring and uninteresting to play with, so I decided to propose a similar idea so that there would be more people who would like to use them.
If you liked my idea, then click the "Vote Up" button! If you disagree with something, then I gladly accept constructive criticism. In any case, thanks to those who have read up to this point. I did all this for about two days and tried very hard.







Comments
red addon on red item? no (too much RNG anways)
Crystal bead shouldnt exist
Remove Danger zones
everything else is good
I don’t understand why, in your opinion, the red addon will be inappropriate on the red item, before the red addon was on the key, but it was simply made purple, without even changing anything in it. A thing with randomness really add too much add-on compared to others. I added this in order to have more variety in the game, otherwise it would be somehow too op if in 100% of cases objects were added to the Map for free, variety will never hurt this game. Although maybe I’m wrong in something? If I don’t understand something, I can make it just purple and make it a 50/50 chance or fully remake it.
Can you explain why the crystal bead shouldn't exist? Personally, I don’t really understand why. It always existed and no one touched it.
Most likely I can agree with the danger zones. But they can be seen only at close range, which during the chase can help very slightly and more on closed Maps.
More stuff to pollute the Survivor Bloodweb? No.
yeah, as many as 2 things! completely pollute the bloodweb of Survivors. Apart from the fact that every 3 months as much as 3 things are added that pollute the web of Survivors.