What I am supposed to do?
Everything is in the title,
I feel sad because i like to spend my money in this game.
Everything is in the title,
I feel sad because i like to spend my money in this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you cant just exit and pop back in and see if you can get the rewards
I tried to buy the Premium pass, but I can't, and yes i've already do that :(
feelsbadman
Actually, i've just discovered that I can't buy anything from the store aswell...
I do'nt understand why, I just bought 2250 auric cells
I can only suggest putting in a support ticket with this screenshot included..
i bought from the store yesterday using auric cells maybe just give it a day it might just be super messy on their end
I would suggest restarting the game, and if that doesn't help, your PC. If neither of those work, you could try again after waiting a little while.
If none of those help, I would suggest contacting support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191366
Someone should be able to take a look behind the scenes and see what might be going wrong.
@Peanits
it's fixed, you can close the thread if you want. Thank you for the reply <3