Guess that was good for a few giggles. I would usually ask how the endgame chat was, but I assume the game had not start with only "survivors" or? Maybe there was also a bug... :D
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funny how every time I've seen this bug it's been Myers.
Well I mean...he's really good at blending in and not being seen so...I honestly couldn't tell it was a survivor at first lol
What!? I didn't even see this when it existed before xDD
That's amazing lmao
Guess that was good for a few giggles. I would usually ask how the endgame chat was, but I assume the game had not start with only "survivors" or? Maybe there was also a bug... :D
Edit: No, it has not. To bad :) .