Best Rank 1 Survivor Builds You've Seen?
Best Rank 1 Survivor Builds You've Seen? Also I only play solo!
Stuck at rank 3.
- Sprint Burst
- Windows of Opportunity
- Bond
- Self-Care
Other ideas:
Decisive Strike: I find for me I don't get any use out of decisive strike as I'm usually dead on first hook 80% of the time. Cant really get past rank 3 in quick match.
Adrenaline: If I get to end game its going to be me vs killer with hatch shut. So never found a use of this. Ever.
Dead Hard: Doesn't work 90% of the time. Will proc and I take the hit anyway. Forced to take something else. Happens 90% of the time with 32ms ping. Just the worst talent for reliability. Actually wish they'd rework this talent to make it be like borrowed time.
Iron-will: is nice, really nice. but I never have anyone to heal me they'd rather do gens. So I run self-care.
Spine Chill: Would love to have but the other perks are just to valuable for me.
What graphics do you guys play on?
Comments
I hope that it helps! :) Finding your own style of play is important so hopefully trying out new things will help you see what you're best at and is more enjoyable to play with
Pretty much the meta
DS - Dead Hard or Sprint Burst if feeling like pressing E is killing me more than saving me - BT - Adrenaline
When I'm bored of it I swapeed to MoM - Breakout - Bond - Dead Hard