nobody else to match them against.
I was matched with 8~4 ranks when I was only a 20 killer.
The game does that sometimes, maybe not enough available players...
just try harder 4head
I had this match the other day and I feel so bad when this happens man. I wish they would fix it. :(
Two possible explanations:
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nobody else to match them against.
I was matched with 8~4 ranks when I was only a 20 killer.
The game does that sometimes, maybe not enough available players...
just try harder 4head
I had this match the other day and I feel so bad when this happens man. I wish they would fix it. :(
Two possible explanations: