Didn’t they have Legacy on PS4 a long time ago?

I remember when I first started playing DBD which was around the howling grounds event, I remember seeing a Dwight with a legacy face. 

Why did they remove legacy?

Comments

  • No, never on console. Only on pc for like the first six months of the game. 
  • No, never on console. Only on pc for like the first six months of the game. 
    Dang, I could’ve sworn I’ve seen it because I remember looking it up only to see the wiki of how its no longer available..
  • @PinkEricka said:
    ACEvHEARTS said:

    No, never on console. Only on pc for like the first six months of the game. 

    Dang, I could’ve sworn I’ve seen it because I remember looking it up only to see the wiki of how its no longer available..

    November 24, 2016 was when they awarded legacy stuff to PC. If you see it on PS4 it's been hacked. The same is true for accounts on Steam that magically have it after that date.

  • The burning face or orange is what you are talking about? 
  • fcc2014 said:
    The burning face or orange is what you are talking about? 
    Yes
  • fcc2014 said:
    The burning face or orange is what you are talking about? 
    I remember it very clearly because when I was a newbie playing with my friend, he told me he was grinding for it or whatever.