So no more bug abuse or was it some sort of actual nerf? Also the adjustments may actually be reverted. But I think we should consider the differences in bugs and attributes.
So no more bug abuse or was it some sort of actual nerf? Also the adjustments may actually be reverted. But I think we should consider the differences in bugs and attributes.
Cant turn chainsaw the same as before. Chainsaw animation cause freezing. And he feels laggy overall.
i got so many upvotes lol
there are only 2 hillbilly players that care about playing him in the future?
Thats why rip hillbilly. I didnt even get response from the devs on what was wrong with him. I dont see enough players complaining about that and that s why hillbilly is going to die. Lack of negative feedback at the moment issue happened will lead to that. Thats how Jason died in f13 the game.
Wait what did they do to Hillbilly.. don't tell me you can't flick or do the veering around corners anymore..
In my experience, Billy's flick is still fine, but it's everything else that isn't. Constant buggy FOV changes and terrible animation bugs make him nauseating and downright unplayable for me.
In my experience, Billy's flick is still fine, but it's everything else that isn't. Constant buggy FOV changes and terrible animation bugs make him nauseating and downright unplayable for me.
You canβt curve anymore for some reason-so the flick is actually affected when curving too.
You canβt curve anymore for some reason-so the flick is actually affected when curving too.
You can still definitely curve, it's just not as good. Did you use Q and E before? I know they've changed something with Q and E and controller sensitivity, but I know for sure with the mouse it's still possible, but you simply curve a bit less. It's like there's a "cap" on the amount you can curve now, and it feels awful.
Those killer montages are as pointless as all the survivor montages because they show 99% of plays against potatoes only. Futhermore in many survivor view scenes you can clearly say the hillbilly has really bad ping because of the big gap between him and the survivor that got hit, from killers POV it would been looked normalish.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So no more bug abuse or was it some sort of actual nerf? Also the adjustments may actually be reverted. But I think we should consider the differences in bugs and attributes.
i got so many upvotes lol
there are only 2 hillbilly players that care about playing him in the future?
Thats why rip hillbilly. I didnt even get response from the devs on what was wrong with him. I dont see enough players complaining about that and that s why hillbilly is going to die. Lack of negative feedback at the moment issue happened will lead to that. Thats how Jason died in f13 the game.
πππππ
Thread is not even big. Read previous comments.
In my experience, Billy's flick is still fine, but it's everything else that isn't. Constant buggy FOV changes and terrible animation bugs make him nauseating and downright unplayable for me.
You canβt curve anymore for some reason-so the flick is actually affected when curving too.
You can still definitely curve, it's just not as good. Did you use Q and E before? I know they've changed something with Q and E and controller sensitivity, but I know for sure with the mouse it's still possible, but you simply curve a bit less. It's like there's a "cap" on the amount you can curve now, and it feels awful.
Those killer montages are as pointless as all the survivor montages because they show 99% of plays against potatoes only. Futhermore in many survivor view scenes you can clearly say the hillbilly has really bad ping because of the big gap between him and the survivor that got hit, from killers POV it would been looked normalish.