A use for dead zones

I think most gens should spawn in dead zones to make them unsafe.

This would fill dead zones and introduce some risk to doing gens which I feel is needed cause gens take no skill

and before you go "oMG!!!1!!! tOX1C kIlLeR mAin u JUsT wAnT eAsY kIlLS!!!1!!!11!!" first im rank 1 for both sides

Second Im only saying most of the gens should be in dead zones maybe 5 or 4 there should still be some safe gens

Comments

  • I disagree, gens hidden from view of site can help killers sneak up, especially those sneaky killers

  • I also disagree. There are already times where gens can spawn in deadzones and those gens are incredibly dangerous and should either be done first or not at all. If the majority of gens were like that I don't how survivors would even be able to do anything, especially against instadown killers.

    Heck some gens become deadzones if you use a single pallet at them and oh boy if your teammate goes and wastes it when they're healthy and the gen is at like 20 percent. That gen suddenly becomes almost impossible to finish if the killer is even slightly paying attention and god forbid if they had pop.

    I think it would be way too big a buff for killers and some killers like Hillybilly or even Huntress would become almost unstoppable. Myers could stalk people super easily, Oni could always guarantee a first hit, hell every killer would get huge buff from it even stealthy ones. They wouldn't have to bother being stealthy and could just walk up and smack ya.

    I do think deadzones should be filled with something but not gens. How about extra chests or one super chest that takes longer to open but can be opened multiple times for basic tier items.

  • @MrPeterPFL said:

    I disagree, gens hidden from view of site can help killers sneak up, especially those sneaky killers

    Spinechill killed that long ago. And almost everyone runs it unless you're a streamer.