Question: Do you think the next killer will be worse, equal to or better than the Clown?
I am asking this question because I have my doubts about the next killer, whatever it may be, being as good or better than the Clown.
I say this because the Clown is a very good killer in the right hands with his ability to counter looping and end chases quickly. On top of that the majority of his add-ons are really good and have good synergy with each other.
I really want the next killer to be really good ( obviously ) but, and I don't want to sound too dickish here, I feel the Clown was just one of those killer where we struck lucky.
But what do you guys think? Let me know!
Comments
No she doesn't. There are not enough huntress players at high ranks. She is strong but not used very much in rank 1. At least not that I know.
Okay...
I would like to see a Bloody Mary killer that can place mirrors she can travel through, then she can take downed survivors through them too. Or and elizabeth bathroy killer where she controls the blood of the survivors and each hooks gives her more speed and lunge ..