The true objective for solo queue survivors
Dont worry about gens. Gens arent the objective for solo survivors.
Win conditions for a solo queue survivor:
Dont get face camped
Cleanse totems, #NoNoNoed
Farm bloodpoints.
escaping is a lie
Dont worry about gens. Gens arent the objective for solo survivors.
Win conditions for a solo queue survivor:
Dont get face camped
Cleanse totems, #NoNoNoed
Farm bloodpoints.
escaping is a lie
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok then...? So you're telling me and many other solos, who are capable of escaping through the doors, to instead play literally as a solo...?
From my experience, I have to be extra efficient on Gens when playing Solo. Either because when I am downed/hooked I see what my teammates are doing or because I 100% know that this guy on Resting Place will give us a 3 gen when I am not finishing my Gen earlier on the other side.