Seriously
I’m not even in a swf, like what the hell
I’m not even in a swf, like what the hell
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wow. that has to be the worst matchmaking i’ve seen in awhile, probably ever actually.
Lmao that happened to me 2 nights ago, I instantly got off
erm ok good match making 🤔
🤔🤨😂🤣
I do hope it gets fixed soon. There are enough bad players in Red as it is, let alone being the only red with yellows/greens.
It is kind of neat seeing some of them play and thinking "Damn...I can't believe I was that bad at some point".
Some of them are clearly timid as mice when it comes to unhooking. Some have their gens fire off constantly like the 4th of July from missed checks. Some have about 5 seconds worth of chase before getting unceremoniously cut down..
It's not so bad if I can be sneaky ninja survivor since then I don't have to rely on them to save me but man is it hard to sit on that hook and watch three auras just hide in the corner cause the killer is within 600 meters of the hook...