QOL: Remove level 50 pop-up after completing a bloodweb
Over the years, it's been great to see how much quicker it's become to get to the next bloodweb. But there's still more that can be improved. I think we already know we're level 50 every time we complete a bloodweb.. this is an unnecessary clunky reminder. This of course would exclude the first time you reach level 50. Please?
Comments
Yeah yeah that's nice.
But did you know that you are now able to prestige? This feature becomes available once you reach level 50.
The icon is always present in the center of the bloodweb. Or at least remove the popup for P3 level 50?
Idk for you, but at P3 50 there is no icon in middle?
Sorry for any misunderstanding; I was responding to the first commenter, who suggested the pop-up reminds you that you can prestige. Which is why I suggested to at least remove the pop-up for prestige 3 level 50 characters.