Who would like a stats page?
I mean I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement. Just a full page of stats showing us how many times we, for example, blinded a killer, fixed a generator, took a protective hit etc. I would find a stats page really handy when trying to keep track of my trophy progress.
On PS4 we don't have trophy progression automatically logged, which can be highly irritating.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Having a dynamic reporting portal for BHVR would be a big overhead but would also expose where issues lie in the game.
BHVR recently have been suggesting not to show ranking and the option to see SWFs whether at the beginning or end of a match doesn't exist.
I think this would be really good to change fields/parameters to see who is the best survivor/killer depending on x and y etc.
I'm pretty certain there already is a Stats website for PC, at least.
Though I don't know if it's strictly legal because it's not supported by BHVR.
There is actually a stat website for pc your profile must be public on steam in order to see the correct stats but here is the link https://dbd.onteh.net.au/
Also in order to find your profile i would find your steam 64 and search it that way.
There is no stats like how often you were blinded, just how often you have blinden maybe, for example. Also, the newest totem grab achievement started to count when the achievement was introduced, this is not in the game already.
I would like some more details in the end screen. Like a timeline for bloodpoints or emblem points. Showing you when you blinded the killer, when you stunned the killer, when you got points for avoiding a blind, kicking pallets/gens and so on. That would help in a lot of cases to analyze your game and see iof you can improve somewhere. This timeline should also include when gens were finished and hooks/unhooks happening, for both sides, even if you don't get points for that.
I would also say, getting 3% as killer for "finding survivors" during a total match is kinda useless. Make it worth more points and add -% for when survivors gain stealth without being found. Another thing where you could check when you did good and when you missed survivors. But I think all of these changes are too much effort and regarding the (hopefully) soon updated ranking, it becomes worthless.
Still would like to have such a feature beneath the new ranking
There is one, but I would like one for everyone you play. Like time played, meters traveled, M1, abilities uses, etc.
Have fun.
I think some members have got the wrong end of the stick re what I was getting at.
First of all, I'm on PS4. So tracking anything is a pen and paper job (if you wish to for some reason).
I meant a stats page, built in to the game's main menu, for individual members with a record of their personal performance in various areas like skill checks done, survivors unhooked, hatch escapes, survivors sacrificed, totems cleansed etc. Things of that nature.
Sure?
Neat i guess, i just wouldn't look at it much.