Waiting times
I have been waiting for a game 15 minutes now hopefully they might patch waiting times idk how though
I have been waiting for a game 15 minutes now hopefully they might patch waiting times idk how though
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isnt a bug, but rather that there is a lack of people who want to play killer at the moment.
oh,ok might try to get a killer game
Play killer
As killer I wait about 2-3 mins for a match and I'm only at rank 9. My survivor has been collecting dust for so long it's back to 16 so I can't judge how long or short that takes.
I do the same thing I do when wiating in que. Alt+Tab out and watch youtube.
used to be a killer main but i changed
to surviovr main probs will watch tv while wait
whats your rank and platform? i notice that i dont wait as long as my misses, im rank 1 killer and survivor and i wait about 2-3mins but she has to wait alot longer as shes new and only rank 15.
15 minutes is quite long, did you try to cancel and start again? Because sometimes it can be bugged and tells you it is searching, but it is actually doing nothing.
stitch iam rank 9