Question about Stake Out

Hello fellow Players! I have a question regarding the Perk "Stake Out".


So, regarding the bonus 1 % when hitting great skill checks. Do you only get the bonus 1 % while having at least one Token or do you get the bonus any time when hitting a great skill check, even without a Token.

I tried to test it but the difference is not really noticeable.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MrDardon

    Since the perk says "Great Skill-Checks grant an Progression bonus of 1%" while also ignoring the token cost when hitting Great Skill-Checks off the bat, it's safe to assume that the perk grants this bonus overall, rather than it coming from the token cost Great Skill-checks.

    It only talks about Great Skill-checks in-general that get this bonus, not just the token cost skill-checks.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @MrDardon

    Since the perk says "Great Skill-Checks grant an Progression bonus of 1%" while also ignoring the token cost when hitting Great Skill-Checks off the bat, it's safe to assume that the perk grants this bonus overall, rather than it coming from the token cost Great Skill-checks.

    It only talks about Great Skill-checks in-general that get this bonus, not just the token cost skill-checks.

    image.png

    I just checked and in the Wiki those 2 parts are written seperately while ingame it's merged to one sentence. That's why I was confused. But you answered it anyways. Thanks.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1252375#Comment_1252375

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/779/V3XJV7094E5F.png

    I just checked and in the Wiki those 2 parts are written seperately while ingame it's merged to one sentence. That's why I was confused. But you answered it anyways. Thanks.

    No problem, glad I could clear things up for you.