Crossplatform play

Will pc,ps4,x box,switch and mobile be able to play crossplay because i have a freind who is on x box and we would love to play together

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's in discussion and has been in a couple of surveys but nothing has been said if they will or won't.

    The only answer for now is if they do decide to do it then they will let us know at that time.

  • I'm actually against any cross play because console can't compete with PC. My opinion.

  • @AnnoyedAtTheGame said:

    I'm actually against any cross play because console can't compete with PC. My opinion.

    Other games that crossplay from Console to PC seem to do fine. I'm thinking with the sensitivity change the game is taking a positivity approach for console players. It's not like you can't buy and use an adapter already for Consoles.

    The other major issue would be consoles severe lack of optimization. When I switch from PC to Console after playing on PC with friends I notice how bad it actually is, but get used to it again.

  • @AnnoyedAtTheGame said:

    I'm actually against any cross play because console can't compete with PC. My opinion.

    That's straight up bullshit, there are many console players who will absolutly trash on pc players on high play. My best example is apex legends. People play on pc with controller and get to apex predator in ranked mode, that's the top 500 players of the entire platform WORLDWIDE. And that's done multiple times.

    And dbd is NOWHERE near close to apex legends in terms of technical skill cap

  • DwightOp i am agreeing with you on this

  • @AnnoyedAtTheGame said:

    I'm actually against any cross play because console can't compete with PC. My opinion.

    I really dont think that would make a diiference and if it did make it so only freinds crossplay could invite each other to play crossplay with eachother