PS4 Wraith = Camper?
So I play survivor across all ranks... I have never played a wraith that doesn't camp. I'm talking 100% of matches I play against the Wraith, they camp 100% of the time... anyone else notice this? BTW been playing for awhile not a PS+ person
Comments
Yes most Wraiths will just cloak and camp the hook. Not all of them do. Don't want to tar every Wraith player with the same brush. I have played against some who don't camp. But a lot of them do.
Same with Camperface Cannibal.
Maybe, maybe not. Does it matter?
Nah I rarely run into camping wraiths unless I'm super low rank from not playing on PS4 for a few seasons. The again, I rarely even see wraiths tbh.
I play Wraith on ps4 a ton though, and I hook it and book it just like with any killer (unless y'all are swarming the hook, seriously cut that out, let me cloak and go before running up to the hook dudes). #NotAllBingBongs
Hey off topic is your user name the same on PS4? Me and @chemical_reject think we ran into you this past weekend.
@chemical_reject = STALKER
Please don't report me for cyber-bullying you!
Sadly 80% of all Ps4 Killers camp
But maybe you think Wraith is for Camping, but if you dont camp and use ur cloak to rush to the next surv. he is mush more stronger.
I disagree with 80%, maybe at Rank 15...
And I get why the wraith camps... its literally the only use for his "perk" other then jump scaring other survivors...
try this: sloppy butcher, NC, hex ruin, enduring.
always cloak after hit, do not respect pallets
see what his power does
Wraith is a very weak killer, his power basically suggest to camp. You wait till someone is unhooked and then follow his bloodtrails.
Camping is part of the game btw and can be easily countered
It is early what is NC?
Nurse's Calling. Shows healing survivors. On wraith, who is invisible and has no terror radius, it's 28 radius of all seeing. and you need to Self Care for at least 30 seconds. And you leave more bloodpools. And in invis he sees them better.
isn't that over kill with nurses and sloppy butcher? Once they are injured you can track them while cloaked. Maybe switch nurses for brutal strength? That with enduring would make pallets not a big deal.
not really, since his movement speed is to fast to actually notice most bloodstains from far away. You need to be really close to actually notice it. NC works from 28 meters
@Sarief Fair enough.
i use BBQ,Ruin,Thana and "NC" is VERY strong 4 him too.. but only if u dont camp
I play Rank 1 most of the time... and Really 80-85€ r camping... on rank 15-20 is about 90%
*80-85% ... Money cant camp i guess XD
his toolkit is very good for camping, but I suggest to do soft-camping/patroling. 3 nearest gens is enough on him, making it really hard to actually fight him