GF reveal should be a progress bar, similar to stalk
As inconsistent as the reveal mechanic is, it should NOT lose it's progress when revealing.
That's all I have to say. Leaving my 2 cents here.
As inconsistent as the reveal mechanic is, it should NOT lose it's progress when revealing.
That's all I have to say. Leaving my 2 cents here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be fair if survivors kept stalk when they are hit lol
I don't really use Ghostface and when I face him I do get annoyed by how temperemental the reveal mechanic is but I don't think this is the way to go. It would make things too easy for survivors to reveal him if it was a shared progress.
I think we should fix the bugs with Ghostface first before making any changes to him. Since it possible, there might not be any need for it, if we were to fix the bugs with his reveal.
I'd be OK with that change
Whats the point of keeping stalk if there hit?
Pop it easier later
Which having look it up. It takes 1.5 seconds for a survivor to break ghostface out of reveal. So if progress didn't reset for a ghostface reveal. It would be rather easy to break him out of his power. Since it doesn't take long in the first place [going with the idea everything is working as it should and nothing is buggy] and this would make it way easier. Maybe a bit to easy to break ghostface out of his power.
Wouldnt they lose the stalk when they get hooked tho?
Idk if it does rn. If it does you're right.